Continente PokéMoX Continente PokéMoX

Crazy! Keep up the good work! Looks like a lot of crafting is sitting in this one :-)

ZpectralKrystal responds:

thanks i will |3

Charlie Black Charlie Black

Loved the surreal look and the sudden change in it too ( scene: he going past the houses, suddenly chicks in a totally different drawning style)
Voice acting was good in quality.
Also cuthulu as the judge. woo!

Judge Dredd: Superfiend Judge Dredd: Superfiend

Just wow ! Such deepness what you wouldnt expect from the beginning.
And the length! Like its own mini-movie ! :-)
Also lots of comedy and seriousness combined, not much people can combine that.
Art very unique plus 3d.
Definitly more of that ! :-) I bet that took a looong time to make.

Radioactive Fishes Radioactive Fishes

very good for beeing only experimental! love the different situations and the artwork in it, combined with the calm song in the background. The flash inspires to do a little thinking in between work and sleeping ,when you feel like a machine and when you need to remember yourself again to be individual "you" too :-)

Keep up the great work

ClappingTREE responds:

Thanks! Someone apreciating my work means a lot to me

Bear And Bunny Boo ❤ Bear And Bunny Boo ❤

lol HELL YEAH THATS HOW REAL FRIENDS CUDDLE! great idea of spacing it up a little bit. Great animation,wonderful music!

Ironed Out Ironed Out

Real Video + Animation, yeah, why not. Even though when the animation looked so good that it only would have needed a simple background to look good :-)
Love the message about the perfect family and how some function.
Also more eggs and boobies! :-D
My spidey-senses tingle and they tell me that you will make great flashes in the future (buy wards you feeders on my fav list, and Piltover gets jinxed second greatest for me :-) )
I smell sucess.

RetroSleep responds:

Thanks SoulScorpion! I hope to come out with more stuff for you to enjoy every month.

Fionna Adventure Time Fionna Adventure Time

Simple, but cheering *laughs* keep up the good work.

Warhammer 40000 Cartoon 3 Warhammer 40000 Cartoon 3

More of it good man! The style is simple yet catching all what it needs to let your fights and battle moments look good.Theres lots of potential in your work and i suggest you build more around it,make it bigger, longer scenes. Unless its supposed to be slapstick comedy :-) And youre doing great with that allready.
When it stays with short battle scenes thats allright..of course i wished the scenes last longer ;-)
Im glad to see a little more warhammer40k stuff on here. And it looks awesome too.

Demo Real 2013 AdultsOnly Demo Real 2013 AdultsOnly

Make something out of your doodles! :-) Awesomeness appears when you make something complete out of your skill.Also make a few more frames in your scenes and youre set.
If theres a nsfw series,or an epix battle adventure,or whatever comes to your mind.Do it man,keep it up, your drawning looks promising.

HereWiiGoAgain responds:

Oh wow, thank you so much for the advice and i will! Im still making original gifs from scratch left and right but i really really want to make just one full length thing, but it would take days or weeks even to do so i just have to work on one thing little by little until its finished like a week or two later :/

Its going to be a lot of hard work for no pay, but atleast ill have a full length animation on my hands for once and not just a bunch of gifs and previews like i do now. :/

The Royal 8-BIT Jubblies The Royal 8-BIT Jubblies

Sweet. That wasnt expected. I mean the first part was nice, but this 2nd part topped it big time. Longer, with singing performance,more selfmade-music-parts. Love it.

teaandcheese responds: