Continente PokéMoX Continente PokéMoX

Crazy! Keep up the good work! Looks like a lot of crafting is sitting in this one :-)

ZpectralKrystal responds:

thanks i will |3

Charlie Black Charlie Black

Loved the surreal look and the sudden change in it too ( scene: he going past the houses, suddenly chicks in a totally different drawning style)
Voice acting was good in quality.
Also cuthulu as the judge. woo!

Judge Dredd: Superfiend Judge Dredd: Superfiend

Just wow ! Such deepness what you wouldnt expect from the beginning.
And the length! Like its own mini-movie ! :-)
Also lots of comedy and seriousness combined, not much people can combine that.
Art very unique plus 3d.
Definitly more of that ! :-) I bet that took a looong time to make.

Monster Ambassador: v0.1.2 Monster Ambassador: v0.1.2

system allright, collecting monstergirls and grinding monsters for money. System stable, havent encountered any bugs yet.

No animation at all, so more like a Visual Novel.

H- Scenes static.

Art catches the eye, nice to watch.

Keep up your efforts.

Kiwi-Melon responds:

Thank you for your feedback! We are looking to implement animation in the future, but we have a lot on our to-do list so far.

~Kiwi

My Very Own Lith My Very Own Lith

Options limited since you can choose your gender (female/male/both) and look /walk around.If you want or not, you´ll have to make out with a male cat, or stop playing.Limited for a text based rpg.

Lithiers responds:

I'm guessing you meant "can't," in which case I should point out that you can fully configure your own gender and sex, as well as Lith's. You can play with a fully female Lith if you want to. And there are some "adventures" available, but they come later, after you've built your relationship up with Lith some. Thanks for playing!

Sexy Cosplay Contest Sexy Cosplay Contest

i got a deja vu, have seen this on english somewhere.

hardy hardy

Love it. Exactly what i understand when i hear oldskool hiphop. Muddy. Deep. Rainy. Keep up the great work!

Skype Skype

yeah not only your pictures are crazy. first my ears were bleeding,but when your epic voice kicked in, the music was starting to make sense . wonderful! more. please?

Psybot - Dreaming strings Psybot - Dreaming strings

Epic

The beats are just perfect and the strings are truly dreamfull :-D

Psybot responds:

ty =)

Ariel Ariel

Finally, Ariel got real! Thats how real mermaids look! And she still invites you with the hand! 100 % im in *laughs*

Zombie Pregnant Zombie Pregnant

So much atmosphere in this one :-) And she still looks like a young mum (before zombification)
You can only see through the veins and the kids stretching in her belly that shes not human anymore.
The room behind the zombiegirl looks great too,makes you wonder what is behind that room cause of the lighting.

Bucket of heads Bucket of heads

ill whack you with a tree with 10 skulls on it and it will hurt!